The Innermost Thoughts of Pupcake

The contemplations of a trophy wife. I study, I knit, I watch sports, I have a cat. I could post about any or all of these things... and more.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama, United States

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

We're Not Dead

Just a quick note to let y'all know that my husband, cat, and I are fine. Severe storms, some with tornadoes, ripped through several states last night, killing at least 45 people. Our house was right in between two storms, so we were woken up around 3:30 AM by the county sirens. Once they stopped around 4 AM, we went back to bed. When we woke up this morning, there was no visible damage either in our neighborhood or in the downtown area.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad that you guys are safe and sound!

Tue Feb 19, 05:13:00 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

I was beginning to wonder. . . .

Thu Feb 12, 12:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home