We are Homeowners!
It is official - we have a house! It only took one hour this morning for me to sign all of the paperwork. My fiance was not there, so I had to act as his attorney. We do not have the keys yet - the former owners will be moving out tomorrow and cleaning on Friday. I will get the keys somehow that day. The former owners were really nice - I liked them a lot. They are just moving into the next subdivision, and they said that we should feel free to call them with any questions. The wife said that she will leave all of the appliance manuals in a drawer in the kitchen, along with the garage door openers and extra keys. I could not have asked for nicer people to work with, including our real estate agent.
My friend Jennifer is going to help me shuttle clothes and toiletries and other things back and forth on Saturday. I will see how much we can get done, so that maybe I can spend Sunday starting to arrange things and acclimating my cat to her new home. I am glad that she and I will have a week before Dale arrives just the two of us. My kitty has moved many times since she has been with me, and she seems to adapt well each time. But I always worry about her, particularly since she is getting older.
So wish us congratulations! My fiance and I are happy, but poor! Hee-hee!
My friend Jennifer is going to help me shuttle clothes and toiletries and other things back and forth on Saturday. I will see how much we can get done, so that maybe I can spend Sunday starting to arrange things and acclimating my cat to her new home. I am glad that she and I will have a week before Dale arrives just the two of us. My kitty has moved many times since she has been with me, and she seems to adapt well each time. But I always worry about her, particularly since she is getting older.
So wish us congratulations! My fiance and I are happy, but poor! Hee-hee!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home