10 Days... and Counting!
So the wedding is in 10 days... and I am still looking forward to the honeymoon! I am just tired of all the nitty-gritty details that my mother suddenly thinks are so important. For example, at least ten minutes of two separate phone calls were dedicated to a bow for the cake cutter. As if Dale and I could not get married without that! *sigh*
I spoke with my friend, Lisa, last night. Lisa got married almost one year ago, and I was one of her bridesmaids. She will be helping out at my wedding by lending her card box and acting as MC for the beginning of the reception. Last evening, during our phone conversation, she mentioned a list that she used the day of her wedding, to make sure that everything got to where it needed to be. Lisa kindly forwarded this to me, and it is fabulous! I will definitely use this, and I will pass it along to my friend who is getting married next October.
On Tuesday my mom talked to the caterer, and I talked to the florist. They were both more helpful than I expected. I'm hoping that all will run smoothly with the vendors on the day, and the only thing I need to worry about is how to get through it all without smacking my mother. Ha!
I spoke with my friend, Lisa, last night. Lisa got married almost one year ago, and I was one of her bridesmaids. She will be helping out at my wedding by lending her card box and acting as MC for the beginning of the reception. Last evening, during our phone conversation, she mentioned a list that she used the day of her wedding, to make sure that everything got to where it needed to be. Lisa kindly forwarded this to me, and it is fabulous! I will definitely use this, and I will pass it along to my friend who is getting married next October.
On Tuesday my mom talked to the caterer, and I talked to the florist. They were both more helpful than I expected. I'm hoping that all will run smoothly with the vendors on the day, and the only thing I need to worry about is how to get through it all without smacking my mother. Ha!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home