Apologies & Holiday Wishes
I actually managed to send a few Hanukkah cards this year. But Christmas cards and joint holiday cards? No, those haven't gone out yet.
What about gifts for my friends and family? A few family members got their gifts, but there are several who are still waiting. And none of our friends have received their gifts yet.
Oh, and let's not forget thank-you notes from the wedding. If you sent us our gift before the wedding, you should have received your note already. But if we got your gift at the wedding or you sent it afterwards... you guessed it! I haven't written any more thank-you notes since before the wedding.
My only excuse is: I'm tired. My job has been extremely stressful for several months, since before the wedding, actually. My grandmother, my mom's mom, passed away a week after Thanksgiving. My parents came to visit for almost a week the beginning of this month. And both my husband and I have been alternating being sick. I'm usually very organized about such things, but this year, I'm worn out.
Please accept my deepest apologies. I am thinking of all of you, and I miss you so very much. Happy Holidays to everyone!
What about gifts for my friends and family? A few family members got their gifts, but there are several who are still waiting. And none of our friends have received their gifts yet.
Oh, and let's not forget thank-you notes from the wedding. If you sent us our gift before the wedding, you should have received your note already. But if we got your gift at the wedding or you sent it afterwards... you guessed it! I haven't written any more thank-you notes since before the wedding.
My only excuse is: I'm tired. My job has been extremely stressful for several months, since before the wedding, actually. My grandmother, my mom's mom, passed away a week after Thanksgiving. My parents came to visit for almost a week the beginning of this month. And both my husband and I have been alternating being sick. I'm usually very organized about such things, but this year, I'm worn out.
Please accept my deepest apologies. I am thinking of all of you, and I miss you so very much. Happy Holidays to everyone!


2 Comments:
No biggie, hun. You know I'm in the same boat. My cold is hanging on for all it's worth. I am soooo looking to the New Year. Wish it was with you and Dale but I need to head to PA. My cards haven't gone out either. (sigh) Hugs back!
I'm the last person who could criticize for late prezzies, cards, or anything else. Just do what you can, and don't worry about the rest. You can stress yourself to the ends of the earth by trying to be perfect. :)
So, um, expect your prezzies (wedding and holiday) sometime in February. (I sent holiday cards for the very first time ever this year.)
Post a Comment
<< Home