The Innermost Thoughts of Pupcake

The contemplations of a trophy wife. I study, I knit, I watch sports, I have a cat. I could post about any or all of these things... and more.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama, United States

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tit for Tat

I know, it's been almost two months since my last post. Not that anyone has remarked on that, so I'll just assume no one out there is reading anymore. But I'm posting this anyway, because it's funny.

Today I got into the car with two of my co-workers, Abby and Jennifer, to go to lunch. We were discussing getting dressed in the morning. I said I didn't want to wear a low-cut shirt today, because I was afraid my tats (i.e., tattoos) might peek out. Abby asked, "Your what? Tits?" And I said, "No, my tats. Tattoos." Jennifer piped up, "But that's where they are. On her tits. You know, her tit tats."

We all giggled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home