Out of Service
I hope everyone had a Happy Hanukkah and a Merry Christmas.
After spending a ton of time in the car the past few weeks, I will be logging even more hours in the next few days. The university is closed for winter break this week. This is good, because I have my 10-15 page research paper to write for my class (it was due Dec. 13, but I got an extension to Jan. 2). However, my parents have guilted me into coming home, which irks the heck out of me, but what can I do?
I will be leaving my fiance's apartment in a few minutes, and I will not have Internet access again until Jan. 2. So if you need to reach me, call my apartment or my cell.
Happy New Year, everyone! See you in 2007!!!
After spending a ton of time in the car the past few weeks, I will be logging even more hours in the next few days. The university is closed for winter break this week. This is good, because I have my 10-15 page research paper to write for my class (it was due Dec. 13, but I got an extension to Jan. 2). However, my parents have guilted me into coming home, which irks the heck out of me, but what can I do?
I will be leaving my fiance's apartment in a few minutes, and I will not have Internet access again until Jan. 2. So if you need to reach me, call my apartment or my cell.
Happy New Year, everyone! See you in 2007!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home