The Innermost Thoughts of Pupcake

The contemplations of a trophy wife. I study, I knit, I watch sports, I have a cat. I could post about any or all of these things... and more.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama, United States

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Fabulous Soaps

So I promised the owner of this company, Blessed Juno, that I would tell everyone I know about her soaps. I ordered 6 bars of different scents to be given as holiday gifts this year. They just arrived today, and, wow! They smelled incredible before I even opened the package. Each one is fabulous in it's own way.

The web site is: http://www.blessed-juno.com/. Her customer service was wonderful, and I'm really excited about the soaps themselves. Now I want to order each of the other scents, just to smell them for myself!

And check out her testimonials page -- I was added to the top!

Now I just need to remember which bar of soap I ordered for which person on my gift list....

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

lol Well, you know I'm gonna have to check out the site. Hope you're having happy holidays!

Sat Dec 23, 06:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home