The Innermost Thoughts of Pupcake

The contemplations of a trophy wife. I study, I knit, I watch sports, I have a cat. I could post about any or all of these things... and more.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama, United States

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Pleasantly surprised

I checked my e-mail this morning, and two of my girlfriends had already read my blog. One of them also updated us on her mom's breast cancer treatment. Fortunately things are going very well for Mrs. Miller, and hopefully she will continue on a full road to good health.

One of my friends asked: why Pupcake? Well, it is my father's nickname for me. I don't know where he came up with it, but it stuck. I needed something unique but obscure for my name on my blog, so there it is.

My cousin in Japan also mentioned that he would stop by and visit my little corner of the Internet. To answer his question: no, I haven't told the rest of the family about my conversion. The family lunch went fine (introducing some of my extended family to my boyfriend), except one of my uncles (YOUR father, Jason!) was giving me a hard time. He was very nice to my BF -- just picking on me.

I have work I need to do this morning, so I'll write something about yesterday (4th of July) later. Thanks to everyone who has read by blog so far. It's nice to know that my friends care about me, even though they're geographically far away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home