The Innermost Thoughts of Pupcake

The contemplations of a trophy wife. I study, I knit, I watch sports, I have a cat. I could post about any or all of these things... and more.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alabama, United States

Friday, June 30, 2006

Welcome to my blog!

My first posting on my first blog -- exciting, n'est-ce pas? I created this as an outlet to share my thoughts, feelings, opinions, rants, etc. with the world. Not that I expect the world to read it -- just my friends, really. (Hi, friends!)

Today is Friday, and I have less than 2 hours left at work. This morning we had several men working to re-wire the computer network for our entire building. We had no access to the Internet or our servers for 4 hours. Finally, about an hour ago, we rejoined the outside world. It was very exciting. Ok, it wasn't exciting, really, but I'm trying to drum up interest here!

Tonight I will drive to Virginia to stay with my boyfriend for the weekend. We see each other every weekend, either at his place or at mine in Maryland. We plan to meet friends of ours tonight for dinner, and later this weekend I will help another friend sew costumes for 9 adults. I think she has a lot of work left to do and only a week to do it all. That's why, even though my sewing skills are merely adequate, I've offered to be her assistant for a few hours.

I'm going to attempt to organize my blog now. Thanks for stopping by, and hopefully I'll have more interesting postings soon. Have a great weekend y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home