Who should join the party?
I haven't invited anyone to read my blog yet, other than my best friend. And I have no indication from her that she has visited this corner of the Web yet. So who else should I tell about it? No one in my family, other than two of my cousins. Since they live far from me (one in South Carolina, one in Japan), it will be another way for us to keep in touch. But I don't need my parents, aunts, and uncles reading this. Some things are best left to one's peers, I think.
I will probably tell most of my friends, if not all of them. I'm sure my blog won't be very important to them -- if they remember to look at it beyond the first posting, I will be surprised. So many of them are wrapped up in their own lives that they won't take the time to check in on me. That's not a dig at them -- it's just the truth.
I will probably tell most of my friends, if not all of them. I'm sure my blog won't be very important to them -- if they remember to look at it beyond the first posting, I will be surprised. So many of them are wrapped up in their own lives that they won't take the time to check in on me. That's not a dig at them -- it's just the truth.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home